Thursday, July 9, 2009

Failed Zoho

Zoho Office SuiteImage via Wikipedia

If you couldn't tell by my failure to get past the first week, Zoho didn't make the cut for me. I was fine working around anything I had trouble with, but I couldn't stand losing work. My presentation failed to load in class twice, and they were both irreparably damaged during saves and had to be reworked.

I'm OK with limited functionality. There's no reason to be "cloudy" if the major benefit of ubiquitous access isn't there.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    This is Ahmed from Zoho.

    First of all, my sincere apologies for the formatting issues faced by you while working on a presentation in Zoho Show.

    To analyze the problem further, we would request you to share the presentation in question with support(at)zohoshow(dot)com. Our technical team will ascertain the cause(s) of this formatting discrepancy and get back to you with details on the fix soon.

    Do also send us the browser & its version details when sharing the presentation.

    Sorry again for the inconvenience.

    Regards,
    Ahmed
    http://zoho.com

    ReplyDelete